Eyebrow-Pencil
Friday, April 27, 2012

  Prisma eyebrow pencils
Are these any good? I'm having a hard time getting a thin enough stroke for my eyebrows. I was wondering
a) how easy are these to sharpen to a fine point?
b) Do I need any special type of sharpener for them?

If anyone has any pointers for helping me to improve my eyebrows, I'm all ears! At the moment, I have to take them off about a million times and start over because the individual brush strokes are either too thick or doesn't want to transfer onto the vinyl at all. So eyebrows are probably the most time-consuming for me.

Oh, and at the moment I'm using nail detail brushes with only a few bristles left, and Genesis paints.

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]