Eyebrow-Pencil
Friday, February 24, 2012

  Makeup Up: Dior Lash Serum, Lioele Eyebrow, EcoTools Brush ...

I’ve been hauling a lot recently. Been very much in the mood for it!

My good ol’ Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base is finally seeing its end. A devoted hard worker you have been, my dearest, now it is time for you to retire. Let’s see if the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum is really worth all the rave.

Price of Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum in Singapore: EXORBITANT. Lol.

Yup, this is another Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil. Teehee. I wanted to buy it in Shade 1, but the silly store assistant wrongly gave me Shade 2. Traveling back to the store was too much trouble and time, so I decided to keep it. Shade 2 is really a little dark for me. This new one is Shade 1 (happened to be in the area some time very much later). Review on Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencils coming soon!

Price of Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Singapore: SGD12.90 (I think)

My current one is shedding its bristles like mad even though it is still very soft.

Price of EcoTools Blush Brush in Singapore: SGD15.90

Kate Eyebrow Color – Because I wanted to try coloring my eyebrows. I’m very interested to try this out!

Price of Kate Eyebrow Color in Singapore: SGD14.50

I had The Body Shop Camomile Eye Makeup Remover previous generation for YEARS! I use this whenever I need to remove a small smudge of mascara, eyeliner drawn too long or thick, you know, correct small mistakes. For hardcore removal of eye makeup, I still rely on the Biore Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. Don’t think I will ever stop using that.

Price of The Body Shop Camomile Eye Makeup Remover in Singapore: Two 60ml travel-sized bottles for SGD9.90

I mentioned using sponge applicators, in the previous post, to apply the L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows (Goldmine review, Emerald Lame review).

Price of this sponge applicator pen in Singapore: SGD3.00. You can usually get a pack of 10 applicators for about SGD2.00, but I paid more for this one primarily for its stackable sections. I like a long handle.

I also ordered……………… Makeup Geek Eyeshadows!!! Wheeeee……!!! Over a few days around Valentine’s Day, MUG gave 20% off all store purchases and since they ship internationally, which is AWESOME, I grabbed the chance to GRAB some eyeshadows and brushes!

Savings of USD12.00! :D

Marlena is such an inspiration, isn’t she? She started off filming her own makeup tutorials, then collaborated with more people to produce themed projects, had models coming on her tutorials, created a thriving community, talked about her weight losing journey and finally surgery (Not sure if it’s tummy tuck or liposuction), sold products off her site, and then now produces her own Makeup Geek makeup line. They are in the process of churning out a full makeup line – eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, lip glosses, etc. What a woman! *thumbs up*

I’ll definitely do reviews on the MUG Eyeshadows when they arrive! In the meantime, check them out at the Makeup Geek site.

Do you own any of the above makeup products? Do share your opinions on them!

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]